- Day Trading Stategies for Beginners lays out the must-knows for anyone who wants to learn day trading with the assistance of tutorials, definitions, and related reading.
- Trading Stocks Online: A Guide for Beginners teaches you the basics and various analysis styles needed so you understand the language of the industry.
- Top 5 Online Stock Brokers offers up StockTrader.com’s picks for the best online stock brokers to trade with. Whether it is their inexpensive stock trades, powerful trading tools or exceptional customer service, these are definitely worth checking out.
Prepped and ready to proceed?Now that you have your groundwork covered and are ready to getting started, always be patient and never trade with real money until you are confident with a proven approach to trading in the markets. Five final key points to print and keep next to your work station:
- Practice– Put what you have learned to the test before you start using real money. Two sites are Questrade and Vantage Point Trading. Go in with your eyes wide open – be realistic. Market trading is not a get rich quick opportunity.
- Respect the process- Learn where your comfort level lies and let it guide you.
- Track your trading activity– Learn from your gains and losses by keeping track of them in comprehensive spreadsheets.
- Be willing to adjust your profit expectations– Not making what you initially expected? Avoid a knee-jerk reaction to take more risk too quickly.
- Keep learning– it is impossible to know everything about trading. Always stay up on the latest news and developments. Bookmark websites that have proven themselves valuable to you.